Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Textbooks/Tuition; Fall 09

Textbooks: I probably should have posted this the day I bought them. But anyways, I bought them! Because I'm attending a JC/CC [AVC] textbooks were a lot cheaper than at uni. Overall, it came out to be just under 400 dollars. &That's for only 3 classes. I'd strongly advise you to make sure books are required for your classes. A lot of these books are recommended and not required; checking RateMyProfessor.com helps too. Someone usually comments on whether or not the book[s] was/were necessary.

Tuition: I don't know how much tuition is. But for 4 classes and a total of 12 units, it came out to be under 350 dollars. All I really learned here was that tuition isn't 21 dollars anymore and AVC's Cashier doesn't accept checks or American Express. Sorry, can't be more helpful.

1 comment:

  1. its 26 dollars a unit. + student fees which are like give or take 40 bucks.

    ReplyDelete