Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Week 2, 3, and are we really on the 4th already?!

Biggest piece of advice ever: DO NOT PROCRASTINATE.
I didn't do homework for one day [ONE DAY ONLY!] and I still haven't caught up on the stream.

I did not get in to Chemistry. Ah well. If I had though, I would've dropped Political Science 101 and maybe even Women's History. But oh well, I'll take it next semester I suppose.

Tomorrow I have a Calculus test! Wish me luck. =/ I'm really struggling in this class; my head just can't seem to wrap around it! I'm a whiz at math [or was a whiz =/] so I never really took time to study for it because I never needed to. I'm paying for that now, but I don't see how I could have prevented it anyways.

I hate the traffic, and parking hassles, and the classes, and the nonavailability of help, and the professors' attitudes, and dealing with 30 year old idiots, and tutoring silly boys who are more intent on procreating than advancing themselves academically, and staying up until 4am doing homework, and realizing I have an 8-page paper due by Sunday..
..would I go back to high school though? Heck no. I love where I'm at. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment